Hana privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us – including customers and Web site visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information or your customer’s information to anyone, for any purpose. Period. All florist data and their customer information is owned by the florist and Hana encrypts and safe gaurds the information to its best ability. We do not use Florist’s customer information in any way or form whatsoever.
- You have choices about how Hana uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
Effective September 16, 2011
Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Account Information includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information like that;
- Your Customer Information includes their address, phone number, payment information and service history and other information related to conducting your floral business.
Here are the basic ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you do things like sign up for a product with us;
- We collect it from how you use our products and services;
Here are just some of the ways we use it. To:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Send you bills for your services;
- Respond to your questions;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our network and services;
- Let you know about service updates, content, offers and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- Deliver Relevant Advertising;
- Create External Marketing & Analytics Reports;
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- Across Hana product service divisions to give you the best customer experience and to help you get everything we have to offer.
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that doesn’t identify you and can’t reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a whole bunch of people’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
Our privacy commitments
- We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
- We want you to know that we don’t knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Your Choices & Controls
- You have choices about certain types of advertising you get from us;
- You can control whether your anonymous information is used in our External Marketing & Analytics Reports;
- You can choose whether to receive marketing calls, e-mails or text messages from us;
- You have a choice about how we use your Customer Proprietary Network Information;
Your California Privacy Rights
California Web Site Data Collection Notices
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our websites and services. Hana provides information about the opt-out choices it makes available.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at email@example.com.