Valentine’s Day is all about expressing love and celebrating togetherness. Whether it could be your lover, wife, daughter, or close friend, gifting them a flower quote or pun with a romantic bouquet or box of chocolates will always put a smile on their pretty faces. We have gathered the best flower quotes and puns for you to help you choose the perfect phrase to impress your love this Valentine’s Day. Let’s have a look at the best flower quotes that will make your day.
Flower Quotes for Valentine’s Day –
- Max once said, A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
- “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is correct.” – Stephen Richards
- “Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities within the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love is flower-like; Friendship is short of sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Every flower may be a pure soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
- “Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.” – John Harrigan
- “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
- “Flowers are like friends; They bring color to your world.” – Unknown
- “Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Flowers don’t tell, they show.” – Stephanie Skeem
- “The butterfly is a flying flower, The flower a tethered butterfly.” – Ecouchard Le Brun
- “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia.” — H. L. Mencken
- “Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.” – Unknown
- “Love is a lot like a backache; it doesn’t show up on x-rays, but you know it’s there.” — George Burns
- “The thing about Valentine’s day is that people discover who are single and who to feel jealous of.” — Faye Morgan
- “You can’t buy love for yourself, but you can pay heavily for it.” — Henny Youngman
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” — Jim Gaffigan
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” — Tim Allen
- “A man’s main job is to protect his woman from her desire to ‘get bangs’ every other month.” — Dax Shepard
- I have no Valentine’s date! Anyway, it’s okay; food is love; food is life.
- “In Tennis, love means nothing, but it means everything in life.” – Unknown
- “In case I forget to tell you this later, I had a perfect time tonight.” — Pretty Woman
- “Love is like sharing your popcorn.” — Charles Schulz
- “The great question which I have not been able to answer… is, ‘What does a woman want?’ — Freud
- “You’re just like chicken, beer, and chocolate – you make everything better.” — Unknown
- “If love is grand, divorce is a hundred grand.” — Unknown
- “I would have had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.” — Steven Wright
- ” I like you a lot, even if my resting bitch face says otherwise!” — Unknown
- Yay! We still like each other—happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful.
- “I want to be friends. Plus, a little extra. Also, I love you.” — Dwight Schrute
- “That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they would have called them something else.” — Sixteen Candles
- I’d be the first to clump on your lovely zombie head. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Will you be my Valentine? That was a rhetorical question. We’re married.” — Unknown
Also Read: Flower Puns And Jokes
Funny Flower Puns for Valentine’s Day –
- Not a single daisy goes by when I don’t think of you.
- Please don’t ever leaf me.
- You’re the best bud in the world
- We’re mint to be together
- We should put our tulips together on this special occasion of Valentine’s Day.
- I wish our love will grow and grow and grow.
- Rose to the occasion.
- Thanks a bunch.
- I love you bunches.
- My love stems deep.
- My love flowers like a rose.
- This is a budding romance.
- Roses are red. Tomato sauce is too. I ordered pizza in large, but not for you.
Seems your jawline has been hurt a lot because of giggles and tickles. So, How about taking your floral business to the next level? Connect us today
Also Read: Wedding Flowers Quotes And Puns